Sunday 25 October 2015

Idea for line sensor

So I had a line sensor but there's no information available about how far off the ground it should be. The dagu chassis I'm using also has adjustable ride height so I thought I would experiment with the height of it and see what sort of effective range it has.  After thinking about designing a height adjustable mount for it which I could 3D print I realised that I could have the same thing by sticking a breadboard on the front and using the different connections to play around with the height.  I guess it will affect ground clearance but I only want it to move around on a relatively flat surface; I'm not building a new mars rover.

Next step is to see how it moves and play around with the motors. After that I'm going to play around with the line sensor and see what it can and can't do.

No comments:

Post a Comment